Technology has become a very essential part to our society structure. The wellness of our economy being depends a lot on technology. Not to mention that majority of the schools in our nation has taken the advantage of technology as a new approach to educate our new generation.I will always remember working with some 2nd graders in an elementary school last year, and their excitement every Monday because they could go to the computer lab to learn typing. From this experience, I strongly agree that including technology in classrooms can increase the students' interest in learning, which of course, is what every parent and teacher wish for.
In Tech 221, my expectations are to explore and learn more technological tools as preparations for my teaching career in the future. I realize there are a lot of websites and softwares out there that would be very useful in classrooms, yet I never seem to have any chances to find them. I know in fact if I start to recover them when I am already a teacher, it is going to be too much work. I am hoping to have a new experience with technology in this class and enjoy myself as well!
My first day observation of this class was, well, this is a very crowded class. It is both a good and bad thing to have that many students, good thing is there would be a lot of peer support when it comes to difficulties; bad thing is that it would be hard to get attentions from the teacher when there are more serious questions. I also like how our assignments are already put on the website so we can just refer back to it if we need any reminders.
Our weekly tasks seem very interesting and I am very excited for the upcoming weeks! :)

I really enjoyed you first post. It was very thoughtful. Remember that I am here for you. I want to help you and I need to talk with you. Email me or call me at home if we don't connect in the class.
ReplyDelete