The first one is Edublogger..
My first impression to this blogging site is that I was unable to tell what kind of information is it trying to expression. The header gives a very...technological feeling. The blogs on there are rather short and sweet, most of them are opinions made by the author more than the subject itself. The links provided at the bottom of each entry (Twitter, Facebook, Stumble...) take up more space than the actual entry itself. I don't have a strong favor in this site... Especially with its lack of interesting pictures!

This site provides tips and tricks into using web 2.0. The tutorials are very clear with pictures, the author uses full yet simple sentences to guide visitors different through using this tool. The layout of the blog is worth a thumbs up too! It's very simple and sophisticated with all the links that may be helpful on the side. It has a detailed module on the author's information so visitors can acknowledge that this is a professional website.
And second, Dangerously Irrelevant..
My first impression to this blogging site is that I was unable to tell what kind of information is it trying to expression. The header gives a very...technological feeling. The blogs on there are rather short and sweet, most of them are opinions made by the author more than the subject itself. The links provided at the bottom of each entry (Twitter, Facebook, Stumble...) take up more space than the actual entry itself. I don't have a strong favor in this site... Especially with its lack of interesting pictures!Okay, last one... BetterExplained..

The title of the website is pretty self-explanatory... I thought. Yet I went through the website and still failed to find a central point to this. Sure, there were some articles that detailedly explain on some certain subjects. Other than that, the information is pretty abstract. I like the layout of the site overall, but exceptions on the content itself..

No comments:
Post a Comment