Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My iGoogle Page!

Ta-da! Here is my very colorful iGoogle page. It has a lot of random gadgets that I either found helpful or simply interesting!Let's see, I have my Daily Shakespeare quotes, Founding Fathers and Presidents Quotes, Disney Animation Art, Babelfish Translation Box, Art Painter Box, Random Facts, Word of the Day, Calculator, Art of the Day, Leadership Quotes, Youtube, CNN.com, Gmail...  And very artsy theme for my page! It was not very easy to gather all these gadgets since the choices on iGoogle stuff are rather limited...
These gadgets may sound very random, not too educational but as I was adding them to my page, I imagine myself one day as a teacher in the classroom and opened up this page... Bam! My students would be able to see beautiful pictur
es from Disney (And everybody loves Disney, really, except this one shows the wicked stepmother/witch from Snow White..) There are quotes from former presidents which of course, has to be related with their social studies! Dictionary, word of the day, and quotes from Shakespeare are going to be helpful with language arts I suppose? Of course! Art Painter and Art of the day can keep their creativity soaring everyday. Youtube and CNN.com can keep us updated with what is going on, or just an interesting video to show the students every day won't hurt. On the calculator... Well, it just comes in handy when I can't find a calculator in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment