Google w

asn't the best tool when it comes to finding resourceful teachers' websites... But here are the ones I found more interesting than the others. They are called Ms. McGowan's First Grade, Ms Gray's Classroom and Mandy's Tips for Teachers. Each of them has a beautiful setting of their websites, they are veryattractive to me and made me want to explore a little more. Ms McGowan's website has a lot of information on what is happening in her classroom, all the updates for parents. She listed out all the assignments and projects on the website. There is also other information such as the schedules, the book lists etc. It is very resourceful and interactive with the parents. Ms Gray's definitely a music teacher, seeing that she has different background music going on on each page. There are also newsletters and materials used in classroom up in her website for parents and students to see. Mandy's website, on the other hand, provide sample lesson plans and tips for teachers. Next to the lesson plans and projects ideas that I can borrow, I can also use their websites as samples! They are very beautiful and welcoming.

I like the way that you write. It is informative and reflective. I enjoyed our chat after class last week and look forward to more conversations. I am excited for you to get into the classroom.
ReplyDelete