Monday, February 8, 2010
Website Resources?
The links given on our class website provided a lot of interactive programs for different subjects. I think these programs can be applied as "differentiation in classrooms", due to its variety of activities that students can learn from. If students can't learn much from listening in class, they could try to approach the knowledge through learning from the activities. I especially like this website that include art and its history in the same activity, even as a college student, it was very fun to play around with this type of games. Other than that, the "fun" they got from the games can probably help to freshen up their memorization, which is a double plus! I remember how my parents used to tell me "work first, fun comes second". Thanks to technology, knowledge and fun is now a perfect combo to enhance student's learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment