I felt like I used this photo a lot, but I really liked it... Fotobabble is a tool that allow us to make talking photos. I like to experience this because this is a tool that students are more likely to use in their learning experience. They can embed their Fotobabble into their digital projects, or just presentations in any other subjects. Fotobabble has made it convenient for educators and students, to avoid the trouble of purchasing recording systems for each computer in school. There are also a lot of websites out there for teachers to create podcasts either to revise spelling words with students, or simply an introduction in the beginning of class.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Fotobabble
I felt like I used this photo a lot, but I really liked it... Fotobabble is a tool that allow us to make talking photos. I like to experience this because this is a tool that students are more likely to use in their learning experience. They can embed their Fotobabble into their digital projects, or just presentations in any other subjects. Fotobabble has made it convenient for educators and students, to avoid the trouble of purchasing recording systems for each computer in school. There are also a lot of websites out there for teachers to create podcasts either to revise spelling words with students, or simply an introduction in the beginning of class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment